VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by V33dub_GTI:
what if we live in area's that are without snow or consider snow a limited resource??!?!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be creative, you have access to an ice machine right?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Well does Ice count?? Cause here in Delaware we get more ice storms then snow storms.

jon

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
snow? ice? a texan knows not of these things.

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fli gti:
snow? ice? a texan knows not of these things.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dood, your from freakin A-town, you know what those things are!

·
Registered
39 Posts
here u go , it just started snowing in chicago i just took this right now, sorry for bad quality it was cold

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
im about to have the guys at ski roundtop point the snow guns towards my car and by the end of the nite of work it should be burried.

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TNP96vw:
im about to have the guys at ski roundtop point the snow guns towards my car and by the end of the nite of work it should be burried.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheater!

·
Registered
110 Posts
The big-D (Dallas for those who don't know) is supposed to get some snow sometime this week. Yeah right! I want that shirt.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tomorrow I should wake up to some snow so watch out. Ahhh shit, I can't win...I'm giving the shirt away!

Ok if you live in like Hawaii or Texas let's say and you don't get snow. Do something holiday related. Like with christmas lights.

Just be frinkin creative, maybe Santa will give out more shirts!!!

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
Tomorrow I should wake up to some snow so watch out. Ahhh shit, I can't win...I'm giving the shirt away!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, you could photoshop my can into the pix!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts