1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Heh, I would have been satisfied with a chipped V10 TDI. I have driven the W12 Phaeton and I can say that it is a rocketship, the Touareg would be very similar.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What are the names for these flames?

I am seeing the words torch and jet used with lighters that have that type of "jet" flame. But I see two differnt kinds of flames and both kinda look like jets but both are different. This website FREE Shipping Of Wholesale Items China Direct Wholesaler Distributor has both kinds so I will use it to show you what I mean. Here is one type of flame Wholesale Lighters w- Free Shipping From Knife Wholesaler Distributor and the other type of flame looks stronger and looks like this Wholesale Lighters w- Free Shipping From Knife Wholesaler Distributor and then there is the type of lighter with a flame that I would call conventional that look like this Cool Bicycle Lighter - Table Top Lighters & 100\'s Of Other Lighters I have search all over the internet but have not been able to get a clear answer on the names of these different flames. Help?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts