VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna get tint but in NJ, you cant have the front tints, what do you think of just the back 3, or mabye no tint? or what do you think i could get away with. also, any suggestions to my front license plate, i wanna put on my euro plate but NJ requires a front plate. thanks for the helP!
Rich

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
As for the tint, i think the back three won't look bad. Maybe just do a mild-light tint. Also as for the front plate. Can you put the NJ plate in your front window where your Europlate is now and have your Europlate on your bumper? just a thought
jon

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was gonna do that with the plate but my budies get pulled over for that, it happend a couple times. its in the corner of thier window and the cops pull them over. but yeah, mabye ill just do a light tint over the entire car and if they still se my factial features, im good.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh by the way, where can i order a euro plate frame for cheap!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
as for the tint, i only have the three back windows done- in 17% it looks really good, not tacky but simple.

now for the plate, got one of those too- i attached the plate to the bumper where the old black frame used to be and attached the state plate underneith and ziptied the bottom 2 holes to the bottom black vent piece. and no it really doesnt prevent air from getting to the radiator or engin.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey big dub, thanks alot, can you please post some pics or send them to [email protected] thanks agiain and any one know where to find the plate frame?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts