VW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont know if you all know what the ats planets look like (i know oldskool rims) but i love them! thinking of putting 16x7 or 7.5s up front and 16x8s in the rear.... any comments?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by veedubgolf97:
dont know if you all know what the ats planets look like (i know oldskool rims) but i love them! thinking of putting 16x7 or 7.5s up front and 16x8s in the rear.... any comments?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
real close.... i found them pretty cheap but not much size selection in the width area.... still love the look though.
might have to just go with 7s all around

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
emailed retailer might be able to knock the price down a little!

hopefully i will have on buy end of march!!!

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I really like deep dishes. And the ATS planets are hot. def go with the staggared...maybe some stretched tires...ohhh so nice.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Planets are great. I fourth, or whatever saving for the stagger, you'll be happier down the line.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
only one small problem.... since the wheel sytle is outdated the sizes are very limited..... i have not yet found a place to locate the 16x8s. i searched about 14 or 15 different sites and i'll be starting over again tonight.
finding the right rims is a lok of work!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts