VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I have my climatronic turned off, I still get warm air coming through the vents (particularly through the windshield vents).

Is there anyway to stop this? it's pretty annoying on an 80 degree day....

thanks,
Hugh
2000 GTI VR6

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Yup, it happens to me too. I have come to notice that when you put your sun roof up (UP, not open), air comes in from the outside, so it will just be the outside air temp. It seems like it does it sometimes after I close the sunroof too though...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
well if the vents off, and you still have your temp dial on hot. then hot air will still blow out but at a very light speed, if you put it on cold it will be cold. i noticed this one day comin home from school, hot air was comin out when it was hot as balls out and i coulend understand why..

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
dont know about your ride but push the button next to the ac button (kinda looks like a arrow going around in circles)... that stopped it for me

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big dub:
dont know about your ride but push the button next to the ac button (kinda looks like a arrow going around in circles)... that stopped it for me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That should recirculate the air in the car...so yeah that should work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts