VW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
zomg I have my own section. <3

I will be showcasing some of my new designs that should be coming out soon...I'm serious this time.

·
Premium Member
4,477 Posts
Im making my brother order me the Mark IV and the VR6 t-shirts for my birthday :D

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
Im making my brother order me the Mark IV and the VR6 t-shirts for my birthday :D
nice!
Kid's sizes yes.
New designs or business cards no.
Holla.
You are the worst hype man in the history of hype men...but I did get my business cards in the mail yesterday. And new designs are in the works. I promise to have a few new ones by Waterfest.

2T, 3T sizes for lil db please!
I'll be working on some smaller baby/kids sizes, too. You bet your ass shedpress jr. will have his fair share of sp gear.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
nice!

You are the worst hype man in the history of hype men...but I did get my business cards in the mail yesterday. And new designs are in the works. I promise to have a few new ones by Waterfest.

I'll be working on some smaller baby/kids sizes, too. You bet your ass shedpress jr. will have his fair share of sp gear.
Worst hype man ever? Or perhaps the best.

At least now you can make it rain business cards. What what.

·
Registered
131 Posts
what is this shed press that everyone is all hyped about?

is it something like this?

hopefully they make the eat/sleep/booze/chicks/money shirts - they are the BESTEST ones i've seen yet.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
what is this shed press that everyone is all hyped about?
is it something like this?

hopefully they make the eat/sleep/booze/chicks/money shirts - they are the BESTEST ones i've seen yet.
Yes, shedpress is somethink like that, sir. And, no, I do not make those shirts...but my buddies over at RenegadeVW do! <3

I heard all these shirts are made in sweatshops in Taiwan by underage/underpaid workers sold into slavery???
Well, almost correct. All of the shirts are printed in a sweatshop in Virginia, which happens to be in my home. The worker is definitely underpaid and overworked, but he is not under age. It all works out in the end. :K:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I'm needing some new hot T's from SP. I've got a class reunion coming up and I want to look my best.

Whatcha got that's new?

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
NOTHING!! haha

he's working on new designs right now, and one of them is teh sex!
truth. When's your reunion, Chadwich? I'm working on a few designs that I will be printing on demand and others that I will be making lots off and taking them to the shows.

woot.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
truth. When's your reunion, Chadwich? I'm working on a few designs that I will be printing on demand and others that I will be making lots off and taking them to the shows.

woot.
Crap, I guess I missed this post somehow.

We already had it;

Beer+Bonfire+Squaredancing+Cow Tippin'= Greatest Class Reunion

1 - 20 of 21 Posts