VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The city officials of Wolfsburg have changed they're city's name to Golfsburg for the next 6 weeks for the launch of the new golf. They are changing all their road signs, letterheads and websites.

Crazy Germans!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
yeah thats really cool! i wish i lived in a town that revolved arounds dubs. haha

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Pics Pics I need Pics that's awesome. I think I'm going to change the name of my town from Slatington to Golfton. I'm not going to tell the township either I'm just going to have Doug from Signfeld make me the signs. Then one late night bam "Welcome to Golfton."

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big dub:
sounds like a good idea but you know its gonna confuse the helll out of some people<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahhhahah yup!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Well, considering that wolfsburg is basically a factory town for VW, its not at all suprising, and probably not that confusing since everyone got a corporate memo on it.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
so if i wanted to send someone a letter that ived in wolfsburg. would i address it to wolfsburg or golfsburg???

·
Registered
235 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
that's cool an' all, but I kind like wolfsburg. But then again,I'm a little partial

maybe next year.. when the new jetta comes out they'll change it to Boraburg or Jettaburg

-jb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts