VW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Resident Post Whore
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to make you guys guess what it is!:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
R32?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
They look good, but embarrassingly slow.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,443 Posts
They look good, but embarrassingly slow.
I was next to a brz in my work truck at a light . I think the driver noticed me giggling at his ugly time attack scheme wheels. He got on it when it turned green and so did I. Granted he pulled away from me but I was in shock on how slow it was. Mg work truck is a full size gmc with the v6 and weighted down with ladders and a ladder rack. Now if I had to take a bend that's a different story. I like them but they are just underpowered. I think Subaru/scion just played it safe. Let the people make them what they want.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
There's a company that put an LS1 into the car. Perfect swap. It looks like it belongs in there, keeps the weight balance, and has the power it needs. Put some good tires on it and you have a killer of a car.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Like everyone else said: looks real good, just underpowered. Some of the ones they post on stance nation (hate away) are gorgeous.

Good choice though, FRS looks better than the BRZ. subtle differences.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Do this to it.

·
Resident Post Whore
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was one of those decisions that I am glad I went with the car is a blast to drive underpowered ehhh debatable 2700 lbs doesn't need much at low rpms the car is a dog but once you get a little higher in the rpms the car likes to go.

All in all one of the best handling cars I have ever driven!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts