VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, it seems to me like 99% of the people on vwforum are from the east coast. I just wanna get a hand count of all the people here from OR, CA, or WA. It gets lonely out here.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
i am near Seattle. i know what you mean though. it sucks, never meeting anybody really from here even though i feel like some of you guys are like close friends or something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
chrizbot here repsentin' the norcal! ;-)

i have been looking around for a bay area (SF) group myself. there appears to be one, but most of the stuff was from a while ago.

i'll probably just head down to new dimensions one of these days and see what they say.

chrizbot

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there are hardly any VW people in Portland compared to other areas, and most of em are pompous asses.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well I'm not too far from ya.. Just over the mountains in Bend! High altitude makes it interesting, I think I gain 10hp when I come to the valley!! (most people up here are Honda lovers so I know how you feel)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
hey, i am thinking of maybe a g2g for all us westcoasters. email me at [email protected]tmail.com if you think it would work. if we get enough ppl, and maybe someone near the middle of us to host, then we could have a bitchen time!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeattle Washington! The GREAT Pacific Northwest!

Bora's baby!

TB

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
hey Tom welcome! thanks for checking it out! I ran into him the other day on my way home and showed him my sticker! yay! someone else from the NorthWest!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would be down for a G2G Timmay, I was also thinking about cruising down to Dubwars in CA July 12th, we should get a good group of us to mob down there together!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chalk another one up for the West Coast. Beautiful San Francisco to be exact.

·
Registered
48 Posts
yeah i haventr seen many dubbers in the olympia Wa area. i have an 85 jetta and my friend might buy an 91 golf gti, and another one might buy a 95 golf or 97 audi and we are gonna take over olympia so if there is anyone else in olympia who has a dub we are light weights not to much done with our cars but we still have fun just wondering whos out there....check ya later!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just moved back to Ptwn (portland for those who dont know)
I just bought a 85 gti
Had a old school scirocco 82' with a mk2 from a 85 jetta
Also had a 78' dasher (for a few days!)
and i had 86' Quantum turbo diesel

I am moving back down to the desert of So Cal here in a few days though.

Hope I make it, i bought my newest dub the other day for$250 the 85gti with 212,000 miles. http://www.vwforum.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000940

If anybody in the Portland area is intrested in lending a hand it would be nice. Every one i know up here is into bigblocks or doesn't know what the F*** they are talking about so. Be nice to see some people here who know V'DUBs and wana lend some expert opinions on my little adventure.
E-mail me if your down
[email protected] or AIM: MASTERvROACH
laters

[ August 01, 2003: Message edited by: roachvw ]

[ August 01, 2003: Message edited by: roachvw ]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts