VW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone merry xmas. what did everyone get. Me. well i FINALLY got my own Digi-cam!!! yay! its frigin sweet. small. awesome screen and 60 sec. vidio. i was gonna get a dash kit but then i decided not to. so i have 110 to spend on somethign else.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I already posted what I got in the MkIV forum, but I'll say it again.

I once again, for the 3rd straight Christmas in a row, got...........A Dodge Viper!!!!!!! I am currently the proud owner of a 1994 Black Dodge Viper RT/10, a 1997 Red w/ white racing stripes Viper GTS, the #51 Orca Team car that won the 2000 24 Hours at Le Mans GTS class (and that one cost a pretty penny, bought it in an auction
) and now I have a 2002 RT/10!!! I'm running outta room to put em all!!!!!!

Yeah, I know, I'm a dork...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha man, i wish i had those cars

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Well i got a new dig camera and new citizen's watch from my parents two weeks ago, then girlfriend got me a shitload of cloths!! One sister got me a web cerificate which will go torwards a new shift knob and my other sister got me the simpsons dvd set!!!
jon

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
kamei grill, radar detector, lots of clothes and $200 modding cash or car payment(which ever comes first)

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Since my wife works for Hugo Boss... I got a shit load of perfumes. (Dammit)... Nice driving gloves, Swiss Army 30 pc tool set, touchpad calculator (looks cool, but I have a feeling it was cheap, since it came from Radio Shack). Romeo & Juliet Cigar (I collect these). And some clothes.

V33: I have my share of 1/18 cars. (not for xmas though)

1992 Ferrari 456 GT
MGF 1.8i vvc.
Porsche 959
Ferrari F50 Yellow Hardtop
Ferrari F50 Red Convertible
Porsche 911 GT1 (Wich looks like GTR Mercedes)
Lamborghini Diablo
Lamborghini Countach
Porsche 911 Carrera
VW Beetle

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
DVDS
1) Simpsons Season 2
2) Back to the Future Trilogy (Best movies ever)
3) Star Wars II
4) Lilo & Stitch
5) Austin Powers in Goldmember
6) DVD/VCR 2-1 Combo

Simpsons
1) Chia Homer
2) Season 2 DVD
3) Moe's bar dartboard
4) Simpsons gumi/candycanes
5) Bart Bellywashers
6) Simpsons Pez
7) Simpsons Forever! Book
8) Bart Simpson's Guide to Life Book

Clothes
1) Sweater
2) 2 Old Navy Fleeces
3) Pants
4) Oakland Raiders Woodson Jersey, sweat pants, hooded shirt, gloves, hat & scarf (Raiders will be SB 37 winner!)

Tools
1) B&D Snake Light
2) 1400 PSI Preasure Washer

Gift Certificates
1) Hobby Town USA
2) Sports Fever
3) Old Navy

Tons and tons of food and goodies. Other misc stuff - humidifier, Sonic Toothbrush, Ice Cream Maker, Interactive Stitch (so funny).

·
Registered
96 Posts
vw driving gloves and the winter coat...im so warm and toasty in my dub now

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i forgot to mention, my door sills, door pins, and dead pedal. driving gloves. clothes, money, dvd, tools, and my bently manual.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Leafs tickets from my girl, NHL 2003 (xbox), Bryan McCabe jersey, two Toronto Maple Leaf Bubba's (5L mini kegs), chocolate, cd's and I have my family xmas on Sat. Crossing my fingers for a dig camera. They seem to be popular this year!

·
Registered
203 Posts
um... new radiator,Boge gas turbo shocks front and rear,new rack and pinion,new convertible top,rolling toolbox w/93 piece toolset,2 hooded sweatshirts,pants,socks,shoes,underwear,another small toolset,some metric wrenches,25$ giftcard to sears..thats about it

for B-Day (12-26 now 17 woohoo) my dad bought the rack and pinion.

oh BTW the top,shocks,radiatior and toolbox were all bought by me...good christmas and B-day right??

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Last count I had 53 1/18th scale cars, and that was after my ferrari collection was stolen. Speaking of stolen, I got a playstation 2 to replace the PS2 I had stolen along with my ferraris. I did get a 360 Modena 'vertible for Christmas, A meguiliars detailing kit, tony hawk 4, some house stuff and architecture books, and a gift certificate for Simpsons 1&2 DVD's.

Suprisingly, i think this is the first Christmas I didn't get clotes. it was kinda odd. I also got 6" of snow, but My camera broke and I havent got the film out yet... Ill post em when I get em.

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fli gti:
I also got 6" of snow...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take it you were in A-town for the holidays???

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fli gti:
My camera broke and I havent got the film out yet... Ill post em when I get em.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Film?? What's that!?!?
I use to be big into Nascar and i had over 100 1/24th scale cars untill i sold half of them off.
jon

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yep... headed to the 'rents for christmas. It was pretty nice. The dub handles great in the snow. ABS and skid control really make a difference, but I miss my good ol fishtailin donut makin nissan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts