VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my garage finally scratched my car. With the old accord, before I sold it, the guy at the car wash had something (white I think) he put on a rag and wiped over scratches and they disappeared. What is that stuff????! I need it now....

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I just tried the magic scratch remover in a pen and was surprised how well it worked. Well, not like the commercial or anything, but once I got the hang of it, it worked pretty good. It pays to practice on hidden areas if you can.

I suppose it depends on how deep, if it's just a surface scratch, as mentioned above, the stuff in a pen works - it's bassically clear coat in a bottle. For something deeper, I would buff it out like the other posters have said.

I also went to the dealer with my paint code and got a small bottle of touch-up that works well for small chips. (Think nail polish.)

·
Registered
6 Posts
For the light scratches you could try a swirl remover or a polish.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just tried the magic scratch remover in a pen and was surprised how well it worked. Well, not like the commercial or anything, but once I got the hang of it, it worked pretty good. It pays to practice on hidden areas if you can.

I suppose it depends on how deep, if it's just a surface scratch, as mentioned above, the stuff in a pen works - it's bassically clear coat in a bottle. For something deeper, I would buff it out like the other posters have said.

I also went to the dealer with my paint code and got a small bottle of touch-up that works well for small chips. (Think nail polish.)

What he said ^^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts