VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4308 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a similar thread on the vortex and thought it might work on this one as well. We're all puttin' in the hours to make our rides clean and fast and after a day's work if nothin' to show for it just post it up and let us see whatcha got goin' on. No better way to get those well deserved props than to discuss with fellow enthusiasts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wuddup Fellas,
To start it off, today I'm takin another crack at guttin' the interior to redo all the wiring including everything from the lights to the stereo system. A monkey could have done a better job at this than the previous owner, but I guess that would've taken all the from out of it for me.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Wuddup Fellas,
To start it off, today I'm takin another crack at guttin' the interior to redo all the wiring including everything from the lights to the stereo system. A monkey could have done a better job at this than the previous owner, but I guess that would've taken all the from out of it for me.
you gotta love when people try doing something on there own then they screw up, then they hand it off to someone else lol at least we can tell you care about your dub good luck getting all ur lights back on

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
i did.. i got her home..

got other issues..
cel came on.. cant spool.. cant find a vaccum leak.. found one on n75.. fixed it.. still cant spool properly.. need inspection.. emissions.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does an oil change count? lol

Shit's gotta count for somethin'!!! It's a small tune up that's really more annoying than pleasurable, but by the end of the day you still get to scratch your crotch, drink a beer and feel like a man.:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
does an oil change count? lol
nice! i didnt do shyt..

im out of money.. and its broke.

lol, been there! That's actually the reason I just switched over to euro from JDM. I can work a JDM motor with my eyes closed, but I was doing so much f*in' maintenance never got to make it worth it. Best of luck to ya man and if you get any leads on the problem post'em up.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,440 Posts
Pulled front end off and started building the frame for my skid plate. Now I need to buy some square tube stock. Also fixed a leaking cv boot. The OEM clamp was missing causing grease to fling all around.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
ive got some goodies coming in the mail, gonna slowly re do all my vacuum lines eventually. oh and i almost forgot, i shoved the rape stick (gas pump) in her today and felt my back pocket drain

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
sat inside and watched my car with a car cover get rained on and was mad that i couldnt work on it today:(

yesterday i found a place where i can get an engine stand and a welder for about 300 for both and its a mig welder no shitty arc welding crapola

on another side note finished tucking the injector wires pretty much all u see is the wires goin to the injecters then they go down into the rail and dissapear ! like magic :)

lets see 5 days ago i started my project by removing the front bumper cover the front bumper rad support radiator condenser ... pretty much everything out of the front so i can pull the motor out the front instead of out the top or down the bottom.

more to come :K:

p.s. my camera is broke ill have to buy a new one so u guys can see my progress.

1 - 20 of 4308 Posts