41 - 60 of 4317 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Drove to work and then vacuumed her up man did she get dirty

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
finished project i started last night. brake rotors, painted calipers, ebc green stuff pads in rear.

pulled her in the garage.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
This is what the hell im doing i just took the headliner off the jetta and man you guys with GTI got it easy when it comes to that lol this has been a frustrating project and the DIY is shit so im gonna make my own for the jetta since none exist

that sunroof interior cover is a bitch to get off since are roof slopes down so you kinda got to angle it and take it off the tracks but ill have a diy when i finish everything. then when it came to get the roof actually out i got hit with a stupid stick, i was like wow i dont have a gti i cant go straight out the back lol but i managed without bending it

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Fun hey! I broke my sunroof trey. It doesn't slide smooth but it looks fine at least.

Edit: Almost forgot to say what I did today. Picked her up, drove her to work. Talked to a kid with a GLI while at work, as I seen him looking at my car. Dropped her back off at her parking spot, jumped back in my Metro and went home.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
haha ya im excited to do the fabric :) i have to find it first though!

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
fabric4life.com

please do make a diy! THANK U!

i wana do this too..

so what i did today:

slappy came over.. fukd around with vagcom.. found out i had 11 codes.. head unit / boost sensor / door control module ...

cleared codes.. lol..

reset all my gauges and tested accuracy of them.. ran a complete scan on the car.. tested functions and control modules.. lol we had fun with a little stupid puter. lol

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
oh no worries DIY i will do fo sho! a thorough one every step so you dont break anything. Did the vagcom fix your spooling problem? oh and FYI it took me about an hour and a half to take everything off cause i had to figure out how to do it lol so with my diy it should only take you 50 mins tops. but man does my car look expensive now with the new metal lining ha

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
HAHAHA i bet..

no it didnt.. although it did turn me to focus just on the map sensor.. its either.. a loose wire, broken wire, or wired wrong entirely. since the sensor is brand new..

its def just caused by the sensor shoved into the intercooler piping.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
well at least it helped you narrow it down. I need the vagcom to get the damn airbag fault thing to stop maybe it could tell me other things as well i think that will be my next investment for sure. you think they sell them used??

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oh I see well that's what I need to buy thanks for the link bro

·
4,054 Posts
I wiped her down real good because she was all dusty and dirty :p

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
stared at my motor for another hour trying to figure out what imma do with the heater core hoses once i remove the heater core from the car.. oh and i drove to my local jiffy screw and gave them about 30 bucks in freon from my car. getting ready to disconnect and remove the ac entirely gotta figure out what size belt i need tho ik vortex has a thread that says it i forgot where / wat its called.

other than that i started putzing around with my headliner n b pillars tryin to get them off.. prob hav more time to do it tomarro.

oh and i think i found my fabric imma use

wat u guys think?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
looks good goes good with the black :) if i had black i would do black and gray digital camo

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,443 Posts
eh, the yellow turns me off.
finished up my skid plate today. such a bitch. strudy as hell. tested out coming home. there is a cobblestone road that i could not go up before. now i can! the people were watching my scrape the whole way up it.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
haha that is dope for sure! you where 50/50 grinding it like in tony hawk 2!

41 - 60 of 4317 Posts