VW Forum banner

1941 - 1960 of 4306 Posts

·
4,053 Posts
miller thats cause you drive a 2.slow :D you couldnt out run a golf cart.

lol im just kidding man
I've accepted that haha. Forgetting the engine and focusing on looks :K:

Thanks for the sig quote too. Was wondering when I'd find one I liked :p

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
miller thats cause you drive a 2.slow :D you couldnt out run a golf cart.

lol im just kidding man
I've actually outran 1 cop. Was doin like 45 in a 35 on my way home from work. it was like 2am so idgaf, and saw the cop going the other way and saw him starting to turn around and flip on the blue lights so I floored it and took a left doin like 50 go up a hill and turn my lights off so he couldn't see where i went. Never found me. I was like

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Now my luck, if I tried something like that, I'd end up getting cause by and then sittin in jail. I have horrible luck sometimes. But my clutch is finally in! I'll be doing that next week hopefully

·
Registered
781 Posts
The only time I attempt to get away is if I know I have a quick turn off if they are going the opposite way... I just turn off then hide for a bit to let things cool down and pray that one never pulls up behind me haha

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,439 Posts
i got pulled over in the scirocco for going 45 in a 20. cop gave me the bare minimum ticket cause he use to own a scirocco. got pulled 3 times in the gti. 1st for having yellow headlight, had to switch them and drive to the state police barracks and show them. 2nd for going 50 in a 35. $225 ticket. 3rd, this is funny. he pulled me over because of my wheels. too much poke. this was with the sawblades. he said to fix it. he said the front is fine. if i can make the rear like the front im good. i was like that means i have to buy new wheels. i told him that wasnt happening. gave me a warning and said hes watching for me. he never did anything again.

·
Premium Member
4,466 Posts
I'd definately outrun them on a bike, just because, U turn, bye.

As far as a car Is concerned, not really. Unless I was going like 120 already... and he was at a dead stop facing the other way.

I just don't feel like dealing with the consiquence of resisting arrest. I'd end up with some pretty hardcore punishment.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I'd definately outrun them on a bike, just because, U turn, bye.

As far as a car Is concerned, not really. Unless I was going like 120 already... and he was at a dead stop facing the other way.

I just don't feel like dealing with the consiquence of resisting arrest. I'd end up with some pretty hardcore punishment.
ill punish you <3

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,439 Posts
i got pulled over on my bike doing 85 in a 25. was late to work and just as i was pulling into work he was behind me. he asked if i new how fast i was going and i told him maybe 60. he said he was doing 80 and he couldnt keep up. lol. i apologized and he said dont do it again.woooo

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
i vote coils :)

yeah.. i only out ran a cop on the highway once.. that was on my old cbr100rr repsol.. i was doing a stand up wheelie down the highway at 80.. saw the cop in the median.. was too late.. pulled the clutch slammed the front down.. and cracked it to.. god i dont even know.. everything was a blurr.. i looked down last and saw 133.. and never looked at the speedo again.. all i know.. cop was bye bye.. took an exit.. and flew across the mountain to my house and went straight into the garage and didnt ride for a month.

Oh.. so my buddy whathappenmkv.. just got pulled over 10 mins ago for being to low?? he argued with the cop and got off with a verbal warning.. fucking stupid.. he even has an inspection license.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Used a turtle wax product to clean my headlights...worked fairly good. Oh...and the other day I hacked my CAI and made it a SRI....I was bored....

1941 - 1960 of 4306 Posts
About this Discussion
4.3K Replies
141 Participants
Karlose_007
VW Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to entirely to all Volkswagen models including the Golf, Jetta, and Passat! Come join the discussion about TDI, Turbos, reviews, maintenance, upgrades, and more!
Full Forum Listing