VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about the 85-87 corolla gts? Im deceiding between one of them and a corrado. Any pros and cons from either that you guys know about?
thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
corrados are sweet but the ae-86 is rear wheel drive with limited slip and TONS of power options for cheap, although i love the corrados i would have to get the ae-86 its a fun and easy car to work on.

·
Registered
70 Posts
to 220hp8v i think ur sig is funny. u think ur car can pick on ferrari's then you should take a look at my friends 480hp(to the wheels) 95 golf 2.0 8v. thats without the 80 shot of nitrous to spool the turbo faster. now thats pissing on everything!! lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
thanks theres this old guy down the way that has a ferrari and i raced him once in my 240sx which is far from stock, i ate that car for dinner, he was way impressed and i wasnt cause i missed my shift point twice he wanted to see what i had done to the motor and stuff but i wouldnt let him, he got all pissed off cause i told him he had to beat me first...so i went to the local vynl shop and had a outrageous looking jap kid with the big rice hat and slanted eyes pissing on the ferrari sign and stuck it on my back window. im thinking of putting a piss on porsche sticker on my jetta. muahaha <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
to 220hp8v i think ur sig is funny. u think ur car can pick on ferrari's then you should take a look at my friends 480hp(to the wheels) 95 golf 2.0 8v. thats without the 80 shot of nitrous to spool the turbo faster. now thats pissing on everything!! lol
[ December 03, 2003: Message edited by: 220hp8v ]

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yea, but its still a ferrari.....

I mean, Taco Bell makes some really good food, but would you pick that over a big fat steak?

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vwgolfracer26:
to 220hp8v i think ur sig is funny. u think ur car can pick on ferrari's then you should take a look at my friends 480hp(to the wheels) 95 golf 2.0 8v. thats without the 80 shot of nitrous to spool the turbo faster. now thats pissing on everything!! lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh...Lets see the car

·
Registered
30 Posts
Who cares about the car, its not his. I can talk all day about friends with fast cars but I dont. You know why? Because they aren't mine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
Yea, but its still a ferrari.....
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> Yeh...Lets see the car
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry no looks at under the hood, but i can get a pic of the car...give me a day or two to get a digital camera from a friend. ive done many hours of work and spent many many paychecks to get it to run as smooth as she does. so i dont just let anyone look at her. she come out of the barn about 8 times a year, mostly to go to gingerman race way in michigan

·
Registered
15 Posts
if you like cars that catch on fire get a g60 corrado

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
not to be a dick...but im gonna call you out on the ferrari kill with a 240sx....which engine are you running...itd have to be a beastly SR20DET to play with a ferrari, might even have to be a RB26DETT...so yeah prove it to me and ill let it go....

--dave--

1 - 12 of 12 Posts