VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok let me start by saying this, yes I love the 1.8T, BUT NO I WILL NOT TRADE MY 2.0 IN TO GET ONE!! Ok now that that is out of my system, what else can I do to my dub to get power/speed?? as you can see by my sig I have a lot done done. I'm not sure what step I should go to now. O... and this is my daily driver.

Thanks for any advice that may come from this.

·
Registered
736 Posts
YAY 2.0!!! well nitrous is great. I love my system, if u go for that i would HIGHLY recommend the Zex Wet system 75shot. Also u could get the neuspeed light pulley set(they claim 4hp to wheels on the 2.0. U could water inject our s/c. And ill look for more and let u know.

2.0 baby

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTIVR62801:
Put a 20V head from a 1.8T on it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how difficult would this be as far as parts, labor, and cost go ? also, would this be ok to do on a stock 2.0 ?

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
It gets a little involved, but its possible. You have to either clearance the pistons or put custom pistons in to work with the head...but the head bolts up and can work on the 2.0 block. Aaron explained it in another post, which is here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts