VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm in the UK and have a 24V V6 4 Motion - it's the only form of V6 available here apart from the R32.

I was wondering what you guys can buy?

Cheers.

Howard.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Well the 24V just came out here within the past year. I know there are still some 12V floating around on the dealers lots
jon

·
Registered
17 Posts
Howard.....be glad. Over here we can't get the 4 Motion option unless you buy a Passat. I bought a Jetta (Bora) GLI last summer and when I was ordering it....I asked about 4 Motion. Not enough market I was told....but maybe VW's never been over to see our winters in Canada and the Northern U.S.
As for the R32....it's coming but
is it ever going to be expensive from what I was told at the dealer.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I don't know the exact details, but there is a 4-motion kit make for Golfs, and I'm not sure about Jetta's. I've heard it's also realtively affordable. But as for now, guess we'll just have to spring for the Audi if we want AWD...now I just need to figure out where I can work 100 hours a week.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hja:
Hi Guys,

I'm in the UK and have a 24V V6 4 Motion - it's the only form of V6 available here apart from the R32.

I was wondering what you guys can buy?

Cheers.

Howard.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup mostly what the boys above said. Also check out the North America VW site at http://www.vw.com to see all the specs on the US V6's.

·
Registered
324 Posts
sob, i want 4-motion, coupled with a matrix turbo, yes!, thats it, no... TWIN TURBO!!! MUAHAHAHAHHA then, all I need is some soy sauce and it's chinese food for dinner...okay I'm done now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts