VW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I sorry for the cross post, but I thought I may get a quicker response in the correct place. I have a 2004 VW golf and I've been having to put water in every other day for the past 2 weeks. I popped the hood and noticed some corrosion and leaking on the drivers side of the engine in this valve sort of thing, just above the transmission. Looks like there are some tubes running into this part, but I have no idea what it's called. Can you help me identify this part? Here is a pic.


Thanks in advance!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.