VW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
hmmmm....maybe thinking something about it's what honda owners will see when they race it? or maybe he got tired of the VR6's "torque" and "power" and swapped in a vtec

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I saw that jetta at the carlisle show, but I didnt see the honda H on the back. did you take that sunday boostedbora? maybe a possible "vandelism?" I also saw your car there. very nice.

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: silverGTI ]

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by boostedbora:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have no clue, but then again I did not understand half that crap I saw at that show!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i hope that's photoshoped b/c that is f'n stupid!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no p chop. come to find out the guy got the sticker for free and was f-ing off. still i would never go that far.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i figured it was a joke. but common...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
i dont care if its a joke or not! dont deface your dub. i lost any respect for that guy with that. man, how lame!

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
Please tell me that is P-Choped

jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's exactly waht I was thinking when I saw it...well at least he was just messing around....

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
That's exactly waht I was thinking when I saw it...well at least he was just messing around....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's next... shitting on his front lawn as a joke? That was the caliber of that joke in my books.

·
Registered
161 Posts
if he actually put that there himself hes F-in mental and needs to take it off.peace.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts