VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the orange and black car in the picture above? That's just the golf l'm looking to buy! l think it is anyway, l'm after a cheap golf diesel.

Does anyone know what the model is of that one in the advertising for vwforum is above?

Please see my signature.

Golfer

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
correct me if im wrong dave. but isnt it a mk1 cabby with a 16v turbo?

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
That is Doug's 1984 rabbit convertable with a 2.0 with a turbo and nos.I have a rabbit convert at home I am building now myself.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m of team sand s:
That is Doug's 1984 rabbit convertable with a 2.0 with a turbo and nos.I have a rabbit convert at home I am building now myself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mark is correct.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yep yep that is most bad ass cabby i know of...haha and i'm fortunate enough to live rite by him and support his business also...

·
Registered
11 Posts
My two cents worth. . .

That is my car's (Eddy's) brother. I too have a 1984 Red Rabbit Convertable, black top. I just obtained, spent $147.00 at the shop for misc oil, air, fuel, filters, clutch adjustment.

During the drive home the next day in 30 minutes of stop and go traffic. Moving only about a car length at a time. Got home grabbed over due videos, jumped back into the car only to find out the clutch cable broke. I felt really lucky it wasn't in the stop and go traffic. Guess what I'll be learning and doing?

Speaking of which -- does anyone have a favorite repair manual? What kind would you suggest I obtain?

red rabbit (not orange rabbit)

[ July 04, 2003: Message edited by: red rabbit ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts