VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this topic was coverd a while back but it dosent really help me now.. i wanna widen my back wheels, but i dont know what kind of spacers to get. i was thinkin about the H&R track+ spacers but where do i get them and how much. i was thinkin like 20mm?? is that good? my back wheels are set in a lil bit and i want them like flush. maybe 15mm. but with what size do you start needing to bolt on the spacer then bold on the wheel? anybody know anything about spacers? thanks guys
rich

·
Registered
844 Posts
I was looking at spacers a while back ago and I think I decided on 10mm up front and 15mm out back, but I don't think I want to do any thing like that yet seeing as how I may be getting some 18x8.5's this summer, but I've not yet decided on tha either. What to do what to do...

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have H&R 15 mm in the front (30 mm total) and 20 mm (40mm total) at the back on my gti. They look sweet. I got them thru ABD.
nav

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry forgot about the lugs. All you do is get longer lugs bolts and they work just fine. They sell them together with the spacers. Also make sure you tell them what type of seating your existing bolts are. Cause i have a set of 17" monte carlo's and they are dome seated lugs. They usually come in two kinds dome and v type. Call ABD they will help you with this.
Nav

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you have any before and after pics and also, how much did the backs cost. thanks alot
rich

·
Registered
71 Posts
sorry guys no before pics but i have after pics. but i dont know how to post them i tried but it looks like i have to type a url address. so if you help me with that i can post the pics.
nav

1 - 10 of 10 Posts