VW Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1585 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
of all places.. lol...

i wonder if i can grab deeper lips for the works wheels and push them to 18x8 (leave 1" lip up front) and go 18x10 or 18x10.5 in the rear.. maybe.. if i pull the stretch right.. and the ET right.. 18x11 :D

now.. we are talking hella poke.. hella stretch.. hella deep dish.. ud be talking a 3" lip.. and having to have the center of the wheel pushed out to change the offset of the wheel in the barrel..

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM... issue is they are so damn rare.. i dont even know where to look for lips that would bolt.. first thought was bbs lips.. since the bbs rs bolts match the thread / pitch / length of the gold bolts holding the lips on..

BUT..
the bolt count is the same.. the issue lies......... with the stupid size.. 18" bbs rs's.. were called super rs's.. and they are rare as fuk.. no one makes lips for them anymore.. and you cant touch a set of them for under 6 grand.. easy.. Hmm. now im brain storming.. might not do a feeler thread.. although.. bbs rf's.. are just fukn sex..

and.. i just about busted a nut over a set of 3 piece blqs... and the possible feeler idea comes about again... can u tell im bored and rammy?

·
Premium Member
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Cause regular lugs won't look good if I cut the center cap and open up the lug area.
It's not like they cost much. AND. I have an auto.. I can't go much faster, transmission can't take it. :D

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
i still am jizzing over 3 piece rotiform blqs with a white face and gold bolts and polished lips.. ( i love prima donna finish)...

i think im going to have a wet dream over 3 piece blqs tonight

·
Premium Member
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Do you have a pic of them white face w/ gold bolts?

I tried... But... it would take like an hour to do it right. Ya, Photoshop is not my forte.
The idea is sexy as hell though. Legit :K:

·
4,054 Posts
Hopefully within the next week. I'm crossing my fingers :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Kick ass man, I'm pumped. :K:

Didn't think you'd get the avus rims off before me.

·
4,054 Posts
Sadly they'll be staying on a little while longer. I'll still need tires for the new ones :( I'm hoping to have them on by summer. Spring would be awesome.

·
4,054 Posts
I don't have them yet haha. I just said I hope to have them within the next week :p Mr. Pushy

21 - 40 of 1585 Posts