1561 - 1580 of 1585 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
i absolutely love these wheels. i admire them on instagram all the time

·
4,054 Posts
most reps are meh, but there are some I would run

Getting my last 2 winters put on tmr. Went to get them put on Wednesday and they only had 3 -.- So who's the asshole that sold my forth one? Oh well.

·
4,054 Posts
Since my winter wheels are on I've been toying with the idea of trading the long beaches for something. Posted a thread on vortex and I didn't get much feedback although a local did offer his shot-peened RC's for them, but I wasn't feeling them.

Found a guy on vortex today wanting to trade his aristos for long beaches so I'm just waiting on some pictures right now. We'll see where it goes, but I'm in no hurry to ditch the long beaches. I have always wanted aristos though.

My mechanic has a brand new set of the Power Wheels Pro aristo reps without tires but I didn't want to chalk up the money for them and have 3 sets of wheels. I'm sure I could sell the long beaches, it just didn't sound like a financially responsible option at this time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey does anyone know about wheel spacers? I have a 2012 jetta SE that I'm wanting to put spacers on, I was wondering how far I can go without the tires rubbing my fender.

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
What are your thoughts on the Avant Garde M240?
M240 by Michael Duff, on Flickr

Or this set of Equip style wheels?
Untitled by Michael Duff, on Flickr

Yes fake splits, yea very similar to Futuras or equips (thus why I have heard them called faketuras lol) but it seems they are well made, if done by avant garde it seems, and I think they look quite good for the price.

Comments and thoughts in 1...2...3...go...

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Both look good. I like the look of the avante gardes a bit more because it's more of a star shape as opposed to a straight spoke. Who cares if it's a fake split, the five spoke shape will look great.

1561 - 1580 of 1585 Posts