VW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna be buying me first VW soon (once my mint 95 SHO sells) and I was wondering when the 04's get released? I have a friend with a new 1.8T and his dad has a new TDI and I fell in love with them. I'm gonna be gettin a TDI. Let me know about anything that is a must to know when buying one also.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Most likley they will start getting released late summer early fall.
jon

·
Registered
844 Posts
Yeah, when I got mine, I asked about getting an 03, and the dealer told me they wouldn't start coming around till late July to early August, like Jon said. IMO, if your just going to get a TDI, you should go ahead and get an 03 when they start getting marked down and save yourself some money. Chances are they won't change anything from 03 to 04, so you'd be getting the same car, plus saving a few bucks.

That's my $0.02

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
R U sure they won't change anything, Jonny?

Look at the Concept Section...

That's my 0.0000002 cents.

TDI rocks. Maybe you should wait and see if VW brings the FSI over to Canada. I doubt it though.

It lacks in power at low speeds though, I heard.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by V33dub_GTI:
Chances are they won't change anything from 03 to 04, so you'd be getting the same car, plus saving a few bucks.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree with johnny. check with the dealership and see if there are going to be any changes, then make your decision based on that. I would def rock a TDI. congrats on picking a vw.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i agree also. nothing should be changing, but to make sure, check out some vw sites to look for upcoming options if they have them.

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTI2001:
I think it's going to be a 2005 model coming out in 2004
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup yup, 05 is the model year change. It's also when we are suppost to be getting the A3/S3/RS3!

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I would think you will see the 2004 in the early fall.But you can get all the info now atleast!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts