VW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a boost guage for my 1.8t GTI, where would I mount it?? My car has the side curtain air bags so on the side where the guage normally goes, I don't want to put it there, because if the air bag goes off, the guage is not gonna feel too good. Anyone have pics of where they have theirs? thanks...

·
Registered
291 Posts
That pic of the boost in the cluster is sweet. Where can you find one like that...the only problem id have is that sometimes the system is too loud...gotta rely on the RPMs cant feel or hear the car
lol its deff sweet as hell tho

·
Registered
291 Posts
my bad didnt even notice that its on there. Where do you get something like that?!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
very very sick!!! i want one. where can i get it?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Josh, that's freaking awesome. where did you get that?!?

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Thanks guys, I like it too. It came from a really good guy by the name of Ian at http://www.impconcepts.com/
He is on the West coast, and does great work, not cheap though. At the time mine was the first MkIV platform done (not including one B5 Passat), but there are all sorts of LED color choices now, and a proper install kit.

Josh

[ September 24, 2003: Message edited by: Josh Fryauff ]

[ September 24, 2003: Message edited by: Josh Fryauff ]

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i actually like the HUD boost gauge...anyone know anything about them, if they are good/bad... and where to get one?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
The HUD was the gauge i was going to get then i saw this.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> Availability Update 06/05/03: These great devices have been discontinued. They may be redesigned in the future, however, until then, they are unavailable.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
jon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts