VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has done a mount of a V1 in their Jettas. I've also got the remote display and looking for the best place to mount it. Any ideas, pics?

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion. Isn't it a little too low? I thought that you needed line of sight in both directions for it to work properly.

Is there anyone out there that has mounted it close to rear window? My friend did that in his 350Z and mounted the concealed display in his console. Very sharp.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
Hardwire it right there:

VALENTING ONE "MOUNTING" PAGE

Hope that helps.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
mmm...Valentine one...no tickets for you!

·
Registered
844 Posts
A buddy of mine mounted his in right above his rearview mirror, between the mirror and the headliner. I think that would be a good spot for it cause it's out of the say and it kind of blends in with the mirror so a cops not going to see it as well and say "hmmm, that looks suspious."

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by V33dub_GTI:
A buddy of mine mounted his in right above his rearview mirror, between the mirror and the headliner. I think that would be a good spot for it cause it's out of the say and it kind of blends in with the mirror so a cops not going to see it as well and say "hmmm, that looks suspious."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have my radar detector mounted beside my rear-view mirror. if I put my visor down, you cant see it. I also have mine hard wired to my fuse box (add-a-fuse), there is no visable cord. but I dont have a fancy pantsy radar detector either....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts