VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone is interested i made a program to custom make white or any color gauge fases for a 83 84 rabbit gti let me know if your interested ill email it to you an you can print them out on your own comp an no there not permanant

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
hey tpn96vw maybe we can cruise together soon.I am going to have a vw gathering at my home in the spring or summer .Lets get some vwforum members together and maybe some new members too.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
awesome i'd like to do that. about how far away are u from the harrisburg area? (miles or aprox. time) yea im tryin to pull things together for the shows... lol its getten down to crunch time... haha. still need to finish up my body work and a few other little odds and ends. like some type of show display.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I think I would rather cruise down your way with you guys.Tell me when things are happening.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
ok sounds great if u are planning on being down any of the weekends for the shows we'll hafta meet up and cruise somewhere on the weekend nite, once it warms up for good the car scene will pick up pretty good.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
ok ok damn that'll be a lil bit of a cruise for me but im interested. let me no whenever ur thinking of doing it.. chris

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
I'm going to lock this because you guys are trying to solicit parts from a thread that's three and a half years old.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.