VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo i just wanted to know who is going to import wars and where you guys might live. i wanted to try and rollup there with mad vw's. cuz everyone knows that looks sick when u see mad vw's hooked up drivin together. please reply i wanna roll atleast 20 deep lol

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
me, zach, travrsx, and our freind will be there and my buddy with a sick rado. all let everyone else reply so i dont speek for them..

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I'm coming up from Del. I might try and meet up with rich and his crew early in the morning.
jon

G

·
0 Posts
IW...were gonna leave like 12:30pm the night before..were gonna stay...were gonna crusie alone more then likey

·
Registered
433 Posts
yeah ill be driving up with rich (i won't be driving though, ill be the passanger of a sweet black gti), hope that we can meet up with you jon, that would be cool to cruise up together

·
Registered
893 Posts
ill be there...showing of course.. with girlzspeed.... stop by our booth and say HI!! Im gonna be the only Girlzspeed Vee Dub showing... unless Cheri wants to put the MK4 in...not sure though

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright well i live in Queens, NY and i wanna try and meet up. I know i dont know any of u guys but if anyone wants to roll up together gimme a call and ill meet up to go to import wars. my celly is 917-363-2418

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Hey, map out the way your going and possible you could meet up with us in Jersey. Not sure how far down Jersey you would be going though.
jon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey this is my first Import Wars. I got my Jetta last summer and I havent done a lot to it but I am going to go anyway. I have a body kit, neuspeed tie bar, wires, catback exhaust, K&N intake, and a big system. I was wondering if anyone from the Pottsville area was going? I take 81 South to get to Hershey.

·
Registered
380 Posts
i will most likely make the trip down from Chicago. If not in my Dub then another friends Dub. I will also be missing a big college showcase for soccer. It better be worth it.

Emir

1 - 11 of 11 Posts