VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i now know why we pay 20k for our cars...after driveng a cavalier for a week and then switching back to my car the difference is clear.....i now love my car more than ever

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
also, for 20k we get a lot more then you could anywhere else. we can get leather that has no bunching, premium sound, 18" wheels, 4-wheel disks, ABS, TCS, Stability control, the window cool thingy, great everything. if you went american, for 20k you could get shitty cloth, drum rear brakes, ABS, no safety at all, and shit for paint! that is why you pay 20k for a car.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
agree!!! I love my dub, I am paying 20+ just for my car, plus mods...so thats why I take such good care of my dub. love it!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
GoTTa LuV YouR DuB!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
To own a VW = Love.

To own a VW and buy it from a nice Dealer = Super Love.

You know what I mean? No Super Love here.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I hear ya with the no super love here Thomas....but there's definitely love

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
agreed timmay. i looovveee dubs!

·
Registered
324 Posts
hey, if say if we are enthusiastic enough to pay 20k for a car that has a value to us of more, we should spend 20k on making them better, so our cars love us even more!

·
Registered
413 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TeamSAS:
i love my car more then my g/f...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

watch it man, something like that could get you hurt. :p

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TeamSAS:

Don't let her see that! But like the bumper sticker on my wall says, "If it has tits or wheels it will give you problems." And my addition to that is if it has tits, it will give you MORE problems!

·
Registered
73 Posts
i love my girl probably more than my car (never EVER thought i'd say that untill i met her) and when she turns 18 since her father passed away 3 years ago, she will get like 15g's. she really wants a red cabby with a black top, but wants it to be quick. soooooo #2 cabby VR in the state will be hers
will be the #1 performance one though...

oh and the VR conversion was HER idea.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
yeah, i told my Ex that i loved my car more then her, and that is why she is my ex. but its a good thing, she was a bitch!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I love my wife so much, I bought her a VW too!

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fli gti
I love my wife so much, I bought her a VW too! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now THAT's love! I gave an ex an old vw t-shirt once. Does that count?

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
ahh harry, I told you...you better watch yourself talking like that. and RafCarre12, I don't think that counts. but I'm trying to turn my girlfriend into a dub chick.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Well, hopefully your not one of these guys girlfriends....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts