VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cabby died and it's wicked exhaust needs a home! It's a complete system from header to the chrome tip! It is a pacesetter header that was custom extended & fitted for the cabriolet chassis and 2.25" aluminized stainless pipe, no cat to a jones race muffler(flowmaster) and a sweet chrome tip to complete this nastiness! I had it custom made at a drag racing exhaust shop and it sure did make a hell of a difference in sound and performance! everyone will have to look twice to see where the sound of this exhaust is coming from! If you need it or know someone who does email me for pics. I'm asking $250 for the complete system! It cost me $250 for the header itself!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool deal, I will email you those pics tonight when I get to the house! That's a sweet cabby you got there! You can see a pic of my recently deceased cabby on the watercooled.com web page, it made VW of the week on 7/23/01!!
-john

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got the pics for the exhaust saved on my computer now. If you want to see it email me and I will send them to you right away. I need to get rid of it soon, have to get work done on my new VW project!!

1989 Cabby on crack!
2.0L bottom end w/ 1.8L Eurospec Head
Techtonics Adjustable Cam gear
Neuspeed Spark Plug Wires
Neuspeed Low temp thermostat & fan switch
ABD Big Bore Intake
ABD Short Shift
Header and 2.25 pipes, no cat, flowmaster w/tip
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
Eibach Springs w/ Tokico Struts
ABD 4pt Lower Support Bar
Powerstop Crossdrilled rotors
MOMO Arrow 16" Rims
MOMO Champion Steering Wheel
MOMO Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
MOMO Aluminum Pedals
MOMO Seat Harness
This Cabby took second place in the pure street class at Moorseville Drag Strip in NC. That's not just imports, I'm talking Camaro's, Mustang's, Nova's and some honda's but they weren't the problem! Lost to a Nova by blue lighting, didn't even get beat!

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I have not hear a good thing about pacestter at all!With my cabby I am going with tt exhaust they are proving and will custom make one for my surprise motor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.