VW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey mark, what time did you leave?? did't get a chance to see you before i left.
jon

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, wish i knew you guys where going to cruise till late. I thought you guys where just going to do it for a little bit (like right after i pulled out when you where heading towards your hotel). Wish I still tagged along.
Also i was watching one of the video's and i'm pissed I had to leave early. Missed the burn-out sesion. I did hook up with 3 other dubs heading home and had a small caravan. We all took turns leading and had a little formation going for a awhile. I already have this show marked on my calander for next year!! Hopefully i'll have a better dig camera and a dig camcorder. oh yea db, send me your addy again. i forgot to write it down before i send the pm back to you.
jon

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
hey, im def. goin next year! im gonna start aranging stuff early. but it wont matter, ill be 18!
so anyway, next years gonna be awesome and i cant wait, AWESOME VIDIOS!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
WHOA! i thought you were serious untill i scrolled down further. Man that would be amazing!

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
db,
my g/f and I left around 5 sunday. We put our tickets in your car. We knew you were sticking around til the end, and didn't see you, so we tossed them in your car. I had a great time, and it was cool meeting some of the vwf guys.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
DB have seen any of the results of h20 yet ?Are you going to post them when they are out?Thanks DB keep on dubb'in

1 - 14 of 14 Posts