VW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
That looks like the next contender for the new Hot Wheels series called: Emberassing Wheels.

And let's face it Wings West... you guys are as EAST as it gets !!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
oh man! that thing is absolutely hidious! i mean. what the hell are they thinking. they really ruined such a nice car. ahhh, damn that thing is ugly haha.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I thought we posted about this awhile ago... Well when this topic came up before, i found a Focus that looks like that.

I think it's ugly as hell and i have yet to really see anyone like it. Well maybe just the side skirts.
jon

·
Registered
175 Posts
man those front wheels have the offset of hubcaps rofl

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Here is another pure example of "stupidity":

By the way: Does it say SHIT WORKS on the hood?

Now who would ruin their perfect Golf with a SUPA-DUPA Oettinger kit like that by putting some SHIT WORKS Graphics on their car?

NOW SEE WHO WON? AND WATCH THE LICENSE PLATE DB?!?!?!?!

[ January 05, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Where can i get that beautiful body kit??? anyone know what it is?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
That kit is made by Oettinger. Look at my car in my sig. Except he has "only" the lip spoiler up front, I got the whole bumper. Also I chose the Rear Valance (Bumper) from Rieger Tuning for a more aggressive look. Also, I am still deciding on the side mirrors. I like the Hagus ones, but I am still looking around.

You can get in at pretty much any VW Performance shops. Their website is:

OETTINGER

[ January 05, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
the white golf is very nice minus the graphics. the others are also very nice as well.(of course without the stupid graphics)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was at that show!

The silver Jetta was sweet. Nice and clean.

I'm taking some cues from it...when I start changing mine.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i was never really big on any of wings west body styling for the vw's but they go from being pretty plain and all of a sudden goin straight to a all rice appearence. i don't understand...

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ahhh, the beloved Wings Worst. They wont learn, and yo wanna know why? Thumbs up their asses. There a big gang of no talent ass clowns. thats why.

I think the reason they are doing that is b/c the GTI 1.8t's are starting to hand Civics their asses at the track on a regular basis now, and so the ricers are moving to the next big thing. My only hope is that the dealers will treat them like the crap nuggets they are and wont sell them GTI's. I seriously will lose all hope the first time I see this shite on the street next to me.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Fli, The do treat them like crap. This past summer when i went into the dealership for an oil change, there was a guy with a civic with about $3000 worth of stuff on it and the dealer was going to give him like $5000 for it. The kid was so pissed that he would only get that much for it he was trying to lay some wheel as he pulled out and we all just laughed at him.
jon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts