VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my passenger side wiper is off track or something. when i turn the wipers on the driver's side works fine but the passenger side struggles to get up. i pull it up myself and it works and then goes back down below the windshield... is something bent or does it need to be tightened?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by projectmk2:
cure?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pop the little cap off the arm and take out the bolt that holds it on. Look inside at the splines. They're most liklly gona. Common problem. if it's the arm then just get another one. there's probably some ghetto way to fix it but then you risk it going out somtime when you need it.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by projectmk2:
know of any places to get the single wiper conversion for cheap?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you do a search on vortex there was a couple threads showing how to make one out of your stock linkags. I hear it works pretty good. Other then that I've never seen one for less then like 180.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts