VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wrecked up my jetta today on the way to work. feeling sick right now. i'm gonna try getting some pictures to post on here later today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i dont know what i would do if i crashed my car =\ i hope its repairable and not too expensive.. =\ Good luck man, glad you're okay

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm frantically looking for a mkI right now. i just need a replacement to fix up and resell when i get the money. the jetta is totalled. anyone in the harrisburg area selling a mkI gti or rocco?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
ahh man im really sorry to hear about the wreck. where abouts did u wreck at?? my one friend is tryin to sell his racing rabbit its fast as hell ill try to get a price for u. glad to hear your not hurt and all.

·
Registered
174 Posts
That's hurts, sorry to hear it.

·
Registered
433 Posts
sorry to hear that man, at least you are alright. how did it happen anyway?

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
glad to hear you are alright. what exactly happened? you should try to part as much of it as you can (if you can), to get some extra bucks for your next car. especially the bmw headlights (if they are in ok shape that is). but again, glad you are ok.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was merging on to 83 south across the river and didnt slow down as fast as the cars on front of me were.

i wont be able to salvage any extra stuff from it. the beamer headlights are smashed to hell. i couldn't get a look at my intake or strut brace since the hood is jammed over that stuff.

to look on the bright side, about 6 hours after the wreck i threw a down payment on an '89 golf 4 door. nothing to special, but it will get me by for the time being.

and now... using the power of Adobe Photoshop 7 and a pic of my previous MkII, i have created an artist rendition of the new car. mainly i had to adjust for the dark grey color, four doors, and faggy "z racing" five-star hubcaps. enjoy.

maybe i'll get it cleaned up and throw some pics on the MkII section next week.

i will keep the JETTABLITZKRIEG name on here since its a tag you all know and trust...hahaha

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
ahh i no where u mean. i've almost done the same thing coming home before. the traffic builds up really quick there and it takes a ton of concentration while driving. i also almost had a van ass end me in the same area on another occasion.

·
Registered
273 Posts
real sorry to hear about your wreck...just this morning i narrowly avoided rear ending a minivan driven by a woman applying makeup who stopped suddenly in the middle of the road for no reason; if i had braked just a little later i could've had my car smashed too. only difference between you and me is some bad luck, and good thing we're both ok.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
hey man im really sorry to hear that! im really glad your ok but i feel real bad. well good luck with everything and im happy to hear you got a new dub thats cool. but good luck with everything.
rich

·
Registered
380 Posts
damn that just blows, glad to hear that your okey. Goodthing no1 was driving with you, would have been messy. Cool that you got another dub right away. Im sure you'll make the best of it.

Emir

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
to matters worse...

i got that MkII today...

about 2 hours after i picked it up, the engine seized...

so i am once again without a car...

i'll have to rent a car next week...

this week sucks...

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Hey, sorry to hear about your luck. Things can only get better for you!!
jon

·
Registered
38 Posts
I mourn your loss. I too had an accident on Saturday. Not totaled, just major front end damage. Good news in a way though. Replacing stock stuff with Hella dual round smoked, Golf hood, Kamei grill, smoked fogs, blinkers, extensions.

Ahhh. There's justice in all the land!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts