VW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend had a big poopsie and hit a telephone pole at 40 mph. Driver side front air bag deployed and she got banged up pretty good. I need the front end parts and I want to buy used because I want all OEM parts and hopefully cheaper and if I'm lucky (I haven't been so far) I'll find everything I need from some car that won't be seeing the road again.

I need basically the whole nose and the hood.

Parts list that I need:

Hood
Bumper cover and support
Core/radiator support
Passenger headlight
Radiator
Intercooler
AC condenser
I need the radiator hose that has the T in front of the transmission
I need the plastic coolant tube that goes behind the alternator to the block to the right of the intake manifold
I need various plugs: throttle body plug, ac pump plug, passenger side fog light plug, if you have a full harness I'd consider just buying that from you. As the one in the car got smashed and cut in front of the trans, I had to splice some of it back together. I think there are a few more plugs I need but can't think of them off the top of my head.
I need the headlight brackets that the headlights sit in.
I need the plastic piece that bolts in between the headlight frames
All the undercarriage plastics
Fog lights and bumper marker lights.

That's all I can think of right now but I'm sure there is more.
If you are parting out the whole car id consider buying the whole nose cut from you.

If You know someone selling one without a title or whatever just let me know if the price is right I'm willing to ship or travel and will figure something out.

Thanks for your time.

😭😭😭😥😥😥 Big sad. Help me get my girl on the road again

1 - 2 of 2 Posts