VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
db said:
Spooled1.8 said:
I'd still rather have PS3 though :p
Then go buy one...oh wait it's not 2006 yet!
Woah Chill Out Mr. Vortex! I've always like PS, never got into the whole Halo thing, Xbox doesnt appeal to me. My friends little bro got one(360) and I messed w/ it for a while and it is a very nice console, just never really liked there games. I'm a die hard Gran Turismo fan so I'll be waiting for PS3 this spring when it comes out. Thats all, dont be mad, I was just pulling your chain a little :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spooled1.8 said:
db said:
Spooled1.8 said:
Woah Chill Out Mr. Vortex! I've always like PS, never got into the whole Halo thing, Xbox doesnt appeal to me. My friends little bro got one(360) and I messed w/ it for a while and it is a very nice console, just never really liked there games. I'm a die hard Gran Turismo fan so I'll be waiting for PS3 this spring when it comes out. Thats all, dont be mad, I was just pulling your chain a little :lol:
How dare you call me Mr. Vortex :chainsaw: H2 is my favorite game for xbox so that is why I like the console. I'm not mad...just don't understand how people can judge the xbox 360 agaisn't PS3 that isn't even out yet...will it be better maybe. I have to give huge credit for Microsoft for marketing this product and releasing this system full year up on Sony they are expected to make 1billion before Sony sees a penny for 3.

I or my company will own both so until the both are out we can only talk about 360 now right? So back on topic this is a thread posting a site that will allow you to locate a Xbox 360.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
tf242 said:
Both systems will rock. Both of my borthers have the Xbox360 and it's awesome.

MS has upperhand on PS3 as they are ahead and playing the supply and demand market perfectly.
Yeah but i have a feeling thats exactly what Sony wanted....they are probably taking a 360 apart as we speak and learning how to make the technology better and cheaper

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
db said:
Spooled1.8 said:
db said:
Spooled1.8 said:
How dare you call me Mr. Vortex :chainsaw: H2 is my favorite game for xbox so that is why I like the console. I'm not mad...just don't understand how people can judge the xbox 360 agaisn't PS3 that isn't even out yet...will it be better maybe. I have to give huge credit for Microsoft for marketing this product and releasing this system full year up on Sony they are expected to make 1billion before Sony sees a penny for 3.

I or my company will own both so until the both are out we can only talk about 360 now right? So back on topic this is a thread posting a site that will allow you to locate a Xbox 360.
I never said one was better than the other, just that games on PS have always appealed to me more so thats what Im going w/, all my friends are going to have XBOX 360 cuz they're die hard halo fans so i can get my 360 fix off of them. I was just kidding about the Vortex thing, just messing with ya :lol: , please dont ban me :cry: haha

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
mk-4gasm said:
tf242 said:

MS has upperhand on PS3 as they are ahead and playing the supply and demand market perfectly.
Yeah but i have a feeling thats exactly what Sony wanted....they are probably taking a 360 apart as we speak and learning how to make the technology better and cheaper
Nah, the XBox And XBox 360 are PC's at their cores. That would have to be the lesson that Sony has to learn. Sony only started making a profit off of the PS2's when they revamped it earlier this year. That's why the PS3's release date will be pushed to late next year or early 2007. (sorry Tyler)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
db said:
vdub gti said:
Black20th said:
I too am waiting for PS3 :D
same. i could never get into xbox except 8 player halo 1. i hate halo 2. gt4 > all. playstation controllers > all. i'll do ps3 :wink:
On the controller note the new xbox controllers are pretty bad ass.
Thats very true, the old ones were so hard for me to use because imo they were huge. It got better w/ the smaller ones that came out and the new ones are like that too. They are much more easier to use now. The remote for the DVD player is pretty sweet too.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Handeye said:
mk-4gasm said:
tf242 said:

Nah, the XBox And XBox 360 are PC's at their cores. That would have to be the lesson that Sony has to learn. Sony only started making a profit off of the PS2's when they revamped it earlier this year. That's why the PS3's release date will be pushed to late next year or early 2007. (sorry Tyler)
BLASPHAMY!!

If thats the case, I'm gonna have to withdrawl some money from the good old college fund and buy a PS2.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
All the consoles are basically computers, I hate when people say that abou the XBox. It's a computer. No crap, they all are. Sony makes computers, so the PS2 and PS3 are just computers too. It's a shame they're packaging boomerangs with the PS3 tho and no controllers.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
audomatik said:
All the consoles are basically computers, I hate when people say that abou the XBox. It's a computer. No crap, they all are. Sony makes computers, so the PS2 and PS3 are just computers too. It's a shame they're packaging boomerangs with the PS3 tho and no controllers.
We should start another thread if you want me to respond to this. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts