VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just ordered my tt exhaust system with the borla. i cant wait till it gets here. It has begun!!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
nicee!!

how much did this system run you? and yes take pics after you get it installed!

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
It should sound great! Can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
firemaker, we gotta get together sometime and hang out.

Congrats on the new exhaust.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The total cost after shipping and everything was $322. Its usually about $350-360 but I found a guy that works for TT on the vortex. Im not sure if TT has their own or not. It might be the dynomax. The reason I got the borla is because I heard it sounded better and had a lifetime warranty on it.(Not that it really needs it i dont think)Not a bad start condiering I turn 18 in less than 2 months. With the b-day money I think I see a chip in the future.(Most likely autotech)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I got my exhaust in this afternoon. Im gonna put it in tomorrow. If you plan on getting anything through techtonics check with this guy first. [email protected]. I saved about $40 and he responds very quickly to any questions you might have. Dub on!

·
Registered
11 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by firemaker1:
Well I got my exhaust in this afternoon. Im gonna put it in tomorrow. If you plan on getting anything through techtonics check with this guy first. [email protected]. I saved about $40 and he responds very quickly to any questions you might have. Dub on!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.thescirocco.com/ Great guy

TT makes a great exhaust, I have sound clips of my VR6 in my sig.

TT has Borla make custom mufflers just for them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts