VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was surprised with new wheels for the Golf today! They are sooo nice! I'll post pictures when I take 'em...but, they are Fundmetal 6700's. I love 'em!
I'm gonna take pictures tomorrow hopefully and post some. But, I needed to share anyway hehe!

Edit:
Here's a pic that Raf took tonight at the Short Hills gtg...

Edit Again:
Now the picture is in the post...much better now!

[ September 25, 2003: Message edited by: GolfGirl03 ]

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GolfGirl03:
Well, I was surprised with new wheels for the Golf today! They are sooo nice! I'll post pictures when I take 'em...but, they are Fundmetal 6700's. I love 'em!
I'm gonna take pictures tomorrow hopefully and post some. But, I needed to share anyway hehe!

Edit:
Here's a pic that Raf took tonight at the Short Hills gtg...

Wheels...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

booo to having to sign up for another image service - could you post the pics here :)?

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
very cool shoes! what size are they? 17's?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cyaneye:
I think they look good.
Nice choice!

Finally someone looking for a new alternative. On a side note...is Wayne close to Watchung/Gillette in NJ.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm....I have heard of those towns, no clue on how close they are to Wayne though.

Thanks for the comment too

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
looking good shell. hope to see the car in person this weekend--that is if you are going to h20?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah...I'm goin' but my car isn't.
Too many miles. If I didn't have a lease it would be going down, but I can't afford the miles. But, one day I'll make it out to something and you can see it heh. See ya all this weekend.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all!
Umm...I will work on getting the pic in the post today...I just wanted to get it up last night and that was the quickest way.

As for future plans...I dunno yet. Whats on the car now is how its gonna stay for a while till I can get money and ideas. But...I hope to do more
!

Yes...they are 17's. Now I really have to watch out for the holes heh (not that I didn't before, but yeah).

Thanks for all the great comments guys
. I'll work on gettin' the picture in the post now, photohost.org was down last night

OK...Byes for now!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts